Junior Angular Developer
Tactical Fulfilment Solutions
TFS is a comprehensive response handling and fulfilment services provider specialising in point-of-sale (POS), printed marketing, and products. Since its inception, the company has focussed on developing its systems and service lines to deliver web-enabled fulfilment solutions, including on-line payment processing.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career, with training and guidance provided with direct exposure working with the CTO, as well as wider Dev team.
Competitive Salary attached – up to £40,000 depending on experience – based in High Wycombe.
- Working with primarily Angular JS for the Front-End and Java for the Backend + OpenEdge Database.
- Planning and management to transition from the old to new system.
- Maintaining & updating up to 5 client websites.
- SEO, Social Media and Email Marketing.
- PPC advertising marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferable or relevant experience within the field
- Good knowledge of the Angular framework (around one year of experience)
- Good knowledge of HTML/ CSS
- Understanding of design patterns and SOLID
- Being able to produce clean, readable code
- Exposure to Java/Kotlin, Mongo DB, Spring, Jenkins, Oauth, Git would be desirable
- Being able to work with Web Design tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision etc would be