IT Support Analyst
Fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join a well-established IT Services company, within a team managing support contracts & projects comprising of infrastructure configuration, desktop imaging, deployment, relocation, backup, security and support.
The company have been suppliers of IT products and services for the last decade and pride themselves on being a knowledgeable and friendly team with the tech know how to provide business with their IT needs, without the jargon.
As well as a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a vibrant organisation, the successful IT Engineer will be provided with additional training, qualifications and certifications provided to enable you to grow within the role and fast track your career growth.
If you are a motivated, self-driven and competent IT Support Analyst, this may be the role for you.
The IT Support Analyst will be joining a team managing support contracts & projects comprising of infrastructure configuration, desktop imaging, deployment, relocation, backup, security and support.
- Answering incoming helpdesk calls, logging tickets, providing telephone and or remote support to solve customer problems/requests
- Working on new projects, building systems in the office for remote and on-site setup
- Completing software & hardware implementations
- Maintaining servers & network environments
Skills / Qualifications / Experience Required
- Experience in installing, configuring & supporting Windows Operating Systems
- Configuration & maintenance of enterprise servers
- Supporting Laptops & Desktops in a Domain environment
- Supporting Various Microsoft Office products including Office 365 & SharePoint
- Competent in building, upgrading and diagnosing Laptops / Desktops
- Dealing with Network infrastructure
- Hold a UK Driving license
- Experience in IT Support
- Good communication skills via phone support & onsite works.
- Motivated to find answers, solutions and satisfy customer issues/requests
- Willingness to merge into a flexible, friendly and motivated team