Infrastructure Engineer – Permanent – Beaconsfield – Between £35,000 – £50,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Infrastructure Engineer to be based in Beaconsfield on a permanent basis. This role is offering a fantastic salary of £35000 – £50000 per annum.
This role is to be working as the sole Infrastructure Engineer with in an organisation as they do have a Sys Admin in place to assist with Technical Support.
To apply for the infrastructure Engineer vacancy you must have experience with:
· Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
· Microsoft Windows 2003-2012R2
· Linux (CentOS 6/7, SUSE Linux 11/12, RedHat, Ubuntu)
· DCHP, DNS, WSUS, WDS
· Hyper V / VMware / Xenserver
· Exchange Server 2003-2013
· Cisco Unified / Shoretel (VoIP)