We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with in-depth experience of infrastructure, cloud and security, for a global funds network whose mission is to help the asset management industry transform by creating innovative new ways to automate and digitalise the global investment funds marketplace.
You will help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure and make the environment more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping/maintaining computer systems and network devices while helping the team with BAU responsibilities.
You will be part of a talented team of engineers who demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
This is a permanent role, based near London Bridge. Competitive salary on offer as well as comprehensive benefits package including Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Perkbox, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care Voucher, Free Catered Lunch Bimonthly and Daily Breakfast.
The role holder will be required to do shift patterns on occasion, which would require working Tuesday – Saturday.
- Help manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure to proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Design and implement cloud (AWS, Azure) and on-premise services.
- Virtual servers (VMWare) design, deployment and maintenance.
- Network and firewall (Cisco, F5) design, deployment and maintenance
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Automation of infrastructure services.
- Work with third party applications such as:
- IBM MQ
- IBM Connect Direct
- Managing and deploying Intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering design
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution