Information Security Officer
As a highly operational business we are seeking an Information Security Officer to maintain and develop effective Information Security operations in a dynamic environment with specific focus on PCI: DSS and ISO270001 compliance. Areas of focus include continuous improvement of processes against risk, change and industry standard compliance, and to serve as the process owner of al the assurance activities in relation to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer and business information.
As an experienced Information Security Officer you should:
- Have and understanding of PCI-DSS, ISO27001 and GDPR
- Experience with policy and process and audit and review
- Have the need to understand how to maintain a current understanding of threat level.
- Significant experience of successfully leading IT projects and initiatives including IT risk management programs.
The main duties for the Information Security Manager are:
- Assess the security impact of any changes to service, acting as Security technical design authority.
- Maintain ISO27001 accreditation and extend/ improve where possible.
- Monitor internal and external policy compliance
- Communicate technical content in business language with senior management
- Execute the growth and maturity of cyber security with an agenda of continual improvement
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to step into an IT operational role. It comes with an excellent base salary and fanatic benefits.