Our client is a major international player in the field of express shipping and document delivery. They are looking for a Head of Business Analyst to deliver a coherent programme plan for the business.
Our clients aim is to be considered as the provider of choice for blue-chip multi-national organisations in the distribution and transportation of parcels and documents. Due to the current structure of the business and the IT that supports it this is not yet achievable. Working closely with key business stakeholders and the senior IT management team this person will define and delivery the strategy and programme documentation around which the IT function will be built and developed.
As an experienced Head of Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- The methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of the business in terms of business functions and processes
- Requirement Capture and Analysis leading to the definition of a structure plan that aligns IT to the business strategy
- The creation of viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the delivery of this major IT programme
- Create and maintain the business requirements specification
- Assess change requests, considering the impact to the business case.
- Formalise the management of requirements through the project lifecycle.
- Manage and lead the business analysts
As an experienced Head of Business analyst in the field of international logistics, transportation, shipping, distribution services you will demonstrate a strong background in:
- Structured analysis and problem solving
- Requirements analysis and process modelling
- An understanding of change management
- An understanding of the capabilities of IT to Deliver Business Solutions
This programme is a long-term opportunity for the right candidate and, once delivered, will have a massive impact on the future success and the international impact of our client’s business.