EUC Support Engineer: a global media brand is seeking a EUC Support Engineer to provide 1st and 2nd line desktop support to colleagues, both in their offices in central London as well as their regional offices in the UK, EMEA and South American offices.
For this role of EUC Support Engineer the skills we are seeking are:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a 1st/2nd line technical support role
- Technical knowledge of Windows (Win 7 to Win10), MS Office, Office365 and services such as
MS Teams, Intune
- Some form of ITIL qualification
- Call logging system experience (preferably Zendesk)
- Basic Active Directory Administration (users, computers and groups)
- Exchange v2010, v2013, v2016 and Office365
- Support experience of Apple MacOS
- A working knowledge of TCP/IP, network attached storage, Android and Apple smartphone,
iPad and PDA’s, wi-fi, VPN clients and Proxy servers.
- Technical understanding of thin client solutions – Citrix, Remote Desktop.
- Demonstrate extensive experience with the support of desktop hardware; laptops, desktops.
Your role as a EUC Support Engineer will include the following:
- Support internal customers in a pleasant, professional, and timely manner.
- Deliver a high standard of technical, problem-solving support to end-users
- Ensure that the call logging system is updated
- To perform all required tasks and activities to transition allocated projects from project teams to the Desktop Support team
- To work with other team members to provide on-site support at other office locations when required