EPiServer Developer: As part of our digitisation programmer we are seeking an EPiServer Developer with the ability to build solutions using the latest digital technologies. Working in a cross-functional Agile the EPiServer Developer will be involved in designing and building new scalable and sustainable systems.
Skills required for the EPiServer Developer:
- EPiServer development particularly on Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
- .NET & NET Core stack / ASP.NET & ASP.NET Core
- Web CMS development
- Microservices apps and architecture.
- Containers and cloud hosting via Azure/AWS.
- SPAs (REACT and/or AngularJS).
- TDD/BDD methodology.
- Full stack application performance management techniques and strategy.
- Visual Studio, Git, Azure DevOps, FS, Octopus, etc. development / DevOps tools.
- Restful APIs.
- SQL Server, No-SQL (CouchDB/MongoDB)
- MEAN stack.
- HTML5, CSS3, responsive design.
- Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
- Implementing CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS etc).
- Progressive web app development.
- Test frameworks and tools (Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Protractor, Gherkin, Selenium etc).
- Front-end build tools (NPM, Webpack, Bower, Gulp etc).
- Personalisation software – example Idio, Optimizely, Adobe Target
Credentials and Attributes
- 7+ years experience as a developer.
- Highly effective, pro-active, stakeholder, customer and vendor collaboration skills.
- Capable of remaining positive when under pressure.
- Inspiring, collaborative and agile approach.
- Innovative and continuous improvement mind-set
- Friendly, approachable, enjoys working with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player
- Problem solver