Ecommerce Manager: Due to major project work we are seeking an Ecommerce Manager to deliver strategic direction for performance marketing and act as the product owner for our ecommerce and payment solutions. This will include all ecommerce retail, fast track, VIP and Parking services for this major operator.
The main duties for the Ecommerce Manager will include:
- As a recognised eCommerce and Performance marketing expert you will be familiar with how to optimise, personalise and drive the correct traffic to conversion.
- Digital Marketing
- Optimise UI and UX to drive and increase conversion
- Manage third party platform provider relationships
- Manage service partners online relationships
- Ensure joined up approach to customer contract centre and drive cross sell
- Drive content that is focused on SEO best practice.
- Partner with Marketing, CRM and Digital teams to deliver integrated annual marketing plans
- Set up and maintain onsite promotions: including landing pages, 3rd party integration
- Identify and manage digital marketing opportunities including PPC, affiliates and displays
- Analytics data governance and validation
The other duties for the Ecommerce Manager involve:
- Delivers real time optimisation and personalisation experiences based on contextual intent and known customer attributes
- Experience of end to end website build with focus on mobile.
- Build a testing and optimisation culture before developing and drives measurement and ROI
- Strategic, budgetary and tactical ownership of Performance Marketing.
- Strong technical awareness when assessing and scoping website development work.
- High degree of influencing skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and aptitude to sensitively challenge the status-quo
- Users and develops attribution modelling capability to ensure media spend is fully optimised.
The ideal candidate will come from either the Travel/ Leisure, Hospitality, Retail or Loyalty sectors.
Whilst this is a 6 month contract our client feels that this role with last for at least 12 months due to the nature and scope of the project.