Digital Project Manager: to work for a fantastic global client who a leader in the sports industry.
Our global sports client are changing the way they engage with their customers and we need a Digital Project Manager who has experience in delivering modern, engaging digital projects on a b2c basis. This is a great opportunity to work on their current digital estate such as mobile applications, websites, ecommerce and deliver new platforms such as mobile apps, websites, ecommerce, betting platform and subscription video on demand.
A lot of the technical resources are outsourced so it will be a good mixture of working with in house and external stakeholders to deliver digital projects globally for this clients customers. Please find below some responsibilities:
- Ensure that non-functional requirements are gathered and planned for.
- Guard against vague or poor quality direction from stakeholders by encouraging and helping stakeholders think through details and implications.
- Test the understanding and expectations of all stakeholders, and then test again!
- Evaluate requirements and translate visions and commercial goals into “buildable” specifications by distilling requirement from aspiration
- At least 3 years Software Project Management experience and Agile experience.
- Experience recording project risks and issues on the project RAID log, reporting these appropriately and managing these to successful closure
- Previously worked in Online/Digital/Media industries.
- Have worked in both big organisations and spin off companies.
Please apply if you have relevant experience/ interested to find out more.