Digital Marketing Manager: We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to engage and lead work across our three brands, being responsible for optimizing and delivering digital acquisition and retention campaigns.
We seeking someone who is passionate, inquisitive and is able to take a channel neutral approach to marketing working closely with the channel specialist in content, design, social, implementation and email to ensure we have a solid understanding of what is working, not working and what to do next. A focus and experience in directly managing acquisition marketing including PPC is essential.
Musts for the Digital Marketing Manager are:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in a digital marketing environment
- A Data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to analyse data and make recommendations confidently
- Is resourceful and demonstrates a thorough understanding of key performance metrics across multiple channels
- At ease managing multiple and often competing priorities and work streams and working to agreed deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in using web and app data reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Page Insights
- Set-up analytics dashboards for digital marketing campaign activities
- Interpret and share findings with the business to deliver business goals
- Share data insights with specialist teams to optimize key campaigns
- Be main contact point with 3rd party paid media agency
- Use multi-touch attribution to track touchpoints across the funnel to maximize PPC
- Identify pain points and troubleshoot to creatively improve non-performing areas
- Develop hypotheses and perform A/B (or multivariate) testing to recommend optimisation tactics
- Scope out and identify new platforms, tools and systems to improve performance
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager is proactive in everything that they do, loves data and happy to conduct in-depth analysis to optimize our activity, drive ROI positive activations and report back to the business on the impacts.
We are after a team player, great communication skills, and loves collaborating cross-functionally as this role will be at the center of things digital, data and marketing.