DevOps Manager – Permanent – up- To £90000 per annum – London
We are currently recruiting for a DevOps Manager to be based in London on a permanent basis. This role is offering a fantastic salary of up to £90000 per annum plus benefits.
DevOps Manager Responsibilities
- Managing DevOps projects, UAT environments and implementing releases.
- Delivery management for DevOps projects within Technology, including: scope management, risk management, issue management, change management and stakeholder management
- Releasing builds into UAT and live environments
- Ensure UAT environments are kept up-to-date with relevant builds, Latest data dumps and indices if needed. Implementing major, minor and patch releases into UAT and Live environments as requested by the other Delivery Manager.
- Act as Scrum Master for the DevOps team, running stand-ups, retrospectives and sprint planning sessions
- Maintaining an up-to-date environment calendar and a log of environment usage for audit
- Coordinate creation and usage of AWS stacks across all time zones – ensuring the most cost-effective approach without impacting productivity
- Ensure environments remain fully operational as required.
- Work closely with UAT stakeholders and SRE/Developers to resolve environmental issues.
To apply for the DevOps Manager you must have experience with;
- Running DevOps projects
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and practices of DevOps
- Through understanding of CI using Jenkins and AWS infrastructure and other network and hosting concepts such as firewalls, CDNs, Databases etc
- Understanding of UAT architecture and shared component dependencies to reduce downtime
- In designing, documenting and implementing release processes
- Stakeholder management skills, with an understanding of how to communicate appropriately to a wide business audience
- Proven experience of working in a team using Scrum or Kanban
- Project management concepts and approaches (waterfall and agile/Scrum/Kanban)
- A good high-level understanding of modern software development tools and practices.
- MS-Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working with technical and business stakeholders.
- (Desirable) Jira and Confluence
- (Desirable) Within marketing, advertising or television