The Design Analyst is accountable for all creative, design and content creation for digital leadership and technology adoption programme at ***** for internal stakeholders including BT, S&D, ES, HR&D, Commercial, CSD and Executive Office.
Skills,Experience, Qualifications: • Degree level or minimum of Bachelor’s degree holder in Communications, Marketing, Designer related field
• Professional Qualifications / Regulatory Requirements:
PowerPoint Advanced, Photoshop, Illustrator Modules/training in Project Management would be an advantage
• 2-3years’ experience of delivering creative content and marketing activations
• 1-2years’experience in Marketing or Corporate Communication
• Minimum 1years working for a major Creative Agency.
• Experience–-Brand Activations-Campaigns and Community Management-Design and Creative Content
• Knowledge of Technology Productivity Tools-Understanding of what makes strong, shareable content, editorial voice and personality.