Data Engineer: As an innovative forward thinking company we seek a Data Engineer to develop and evolve our Data Warehouse architecture, solution development and performance optimization. The role will also look at BI analytics product development, internal product reporting and projects in Machine Learning & AI.
For this role the ideal Data Engineer will possess the following background:
- Extensive experience writing and optimizing SQL queries/procedures with MS SQL
- Experience with SQL Server Development
- Extensive experience designing ETL pipelines.
- Data Warehousing design principles and best practices
- Data modelling and profiling skills
- Experience with No-SQL technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, MariaDB, etc.
The responsibilities for this Data Engineers role include:
- Design and maintain the main Datawarehouse (MS SQL)
- Optimize performance bottlenecks and refactor/ improve code
- Work with stakeholders on requirements
- Develop and maintain near real time and batch ETL processes
- Working with multiple various data sources.
- Work with data analysts on data marts, reports, dashboards to help them achieve the best results.
- Be ready to explore new areas in technology including, but not limited to, Big data, AWS services (ERM, Redshift), AI, ML, etc.
This is a fantastic role for a Data Engineer who is keen to further their knowledge of BI, Data and Data Warehouse Development in a cloud based environment: AWS.