We are looking for a Salesforce Conga Developer to get plugged into our Technology Centre of Excellence in London. As a Salesforce Conga Developer you will be building multiple enterprise custom Salesforce applications.
Job responsibilities for the Conga Developer
- Create and update Conga templated documents, pulling data from Salesforce.com and/ or merge data from multiple systems.
- Automate the creation and sending of documents, using Conga batch and/or triggers.
- Design and implement systems in Salesforce to support automation of our CRM, CPQ, billing, sales, operations, and customer center processes.
- Participate in storyboard and solution design sessions – recommend alternative approaches and best practices, define technical impact, and provide sizing estimates.
- Follow an agile software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle and support processes.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, and formulas
- Participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems.
- Manage Salesforce integration with existing systems and third-party providers.
- Prepare test data, plan and conduct unit and integration testing.
- Update code, features and applications as business continues to evolve.
- Develop in accordance with our specifications and standards of development.
- Partner with Operations team in continually working towards making improvements in the test, build, and release process.
- Provide ample support for quality assurance and defect resolution.
- Keep and update documentation throughout the development lifecycle.