Channel Business Development Manager as a leading Value Added Distributor of voice technologies (SIP Endpoint Management/ Voice Gateways/ SD-WAN gateways/ Session Border Controllers for the SIP and Microsoft UC market place) we are seeking a Business Development Manager to work with Channel Partner/ Reseller customers located in UK & Europe, selling into Enterprise and Voice Service Provider market places. We supply both ‘on-prem’ and ‘cloud’ based solutions, technical support & managed services.
As a new Business Development Manager, your role is to generate a targeted amount of new business by creating and managing a qualified lead generation process, closing new business opportunities, upselling existing customers, raising awareness of our product portfolio and managed services.
Key experience for this Business Development Manager role:
- Previous experience of at least 2-3 years in a similar outbound sales role
- Extensive experience within technical Sales of Unified Communications, Voice, VoIP, Hosted Voice, Cloud Voice, PBX, SIP Trunking, Skype for Business/Teams
- Experience in developing new business in assigned industry verticals
- Strong understanding of technology application in the UC, telephony, SD-WAN, SIP & Managed Services market place
- Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, campaign management, closing etc)
- Business Generation, Sales forecasting, Account Management
- Good track record of upselling, cross-selling, building revenue, etc.
- Strong communication and outbound sales skills and experience
- Good digital marketing / social media sales knowledge, experience and skills
- Experience of sales in telecommunications and UC is essential
- Knowledge and experience around selling VOIP, SIP enablement and Unified Communications solutions
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant direct sales and new business development experience.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Develop a clear understanding of our range of services
- Identify and manage all existing opportunities within allocated target lists
- Identify new products, services and providers to address emerging market trends
- Lead outbound direct sales strategy
- Develop new customer opportunities and expand existing customer relationships with new products and services
- Generate sufficient new business to ensure sales targets are met
- Grow a sustainable sales pipeline
- Formulate sales plans / strategies for customer acquisition opportunities
- Manage partner relationships
- Degree – Preferable, although not essential.
- Other – industry qualifications and certifications are preferable.