We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with experience of defining and implementing Active Directory. As an IT Business Analyst you will have delivered projects, systems, processes and procedures to align with their multiple operating streams. The Business Analyst will be involved in influencing the users to get the best use out of Active Directory. We would like to hear from Business Analyst candidates who have a strong background in working in the following area:
- Business Analysis across multiple large-scale projects
- Application management
- Strong enterprise-wide view of business level processes
- KPI Performance Management
- 3rd party management and engagement in a highly complex community (i.e. working with multiple vendors for the same client)
- The Business Analyst will work with local councils to understand how, why and when they are using Active Directory and being able to put recommendations forward.
You must possess a strong Business Analysis background:
- Requirement capture, scoping and definition
- Gap and risk analysis
- Key business stakeholder management
- Project definition skills: “as is” & “to be”
- You must be Pro-active in your approach; you will have the ability to work quickly and accurately and be an excellent communicator as well.
- Must have experience in an Active Directory migration.
The ideal Business Analyst will have worked for a Local Authority/ Council. As an experienced Business Analyst you will have ideally worked with products such as: Active Directory, Lean, Six Sigma, CRM, ERP, etc. Role is based in Luton, some days working in London and home working provided.