Business Analyst: As part of a major project we are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a strong background in Agile and who has delivered projects in the Shipping, Cargo, Rail or Cruise sectors.
The main duties for this Business Analyst is:
- Experienced Business Analyst experienced in understanding the Data, elements etc in the Cargo / Passenger related to Cargo/ Cruise Shipping or Train/ Rail.
- Experience of working in a BA driven development environment is appreciated. Should be able to Execute responsibilities with an understanding of the project/ product vision, business objectives, and priorities.
- Translate high-level business & product direction into features and user stories in partnership with end customer or concerned product stakeholders.
- Represent the stakeholders, end users and customers to the project team with respect to answering questions and providing directions.
- Participate in the project planning meetings, reviews (demo) and retrospective meetings.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum development practices.
- Experience in requirement gathering tools and methodologies.
- Experience in wireframing
- Knowledge of documentation and business process modelling tools
- Proven skill in preparing SRS documentation.
- Experience of user story creation, product backlog/sprint backlog creation and grooming
- Experience of managing/negotiating Change Requests (CRs)
- Knowledge of database systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This is an excellent 3-6 month contract. We will only be able to contact applicants who have experience in the sectors listed.