Based in the South-West of England, our client, a leader in Data Science and Technology is seeking a proactive Bid Co-ordinator with 3 years + experience to deliver on the end-to-end Bid Process.
Job responsibilities for the Bid Co-ordinator include:
- Manage opportunities through the Bid/No Bid internal process
- Provide proactive bid management and support for small and medium bids
- Manage creation and submission of bid/tender response documents
- Schedule and deliver bid team meetings
- Ensure win strategy and win themes are articulated throughout the bid response
- Create and maintain bid plans and compliance documents
- Manage and communicate to the bid team all bid-related interactions
- Log and track risk throughout the bid process
- Manage, maintain and track opportunities on key bid portals and frameworks
This is a hybrid role and travel to client sites will be necessary.