A global media organisation is seeking a BI Team Lead, to lead the decision making on the design, build and implementation of their BI technology. This is an extremely interesting project as they need to re-strategize their reporting solutions and are also looking to move into Power BI in the near future. This person will be able to use their skillset in a way of working that they enjoy and will also have a hand in the future direction of the business as a result.
The BI Team Leads skills and experience should include:
- A demonstrable track record in the BI stack ideally including 1 or more of the following: Power BI, SSRS, SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Cognos, Tableau
- Strong stakeholder experience & relationship management skills
- Data visualisation experience covering SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, etc.
- Experience of Date Warehouse concepts, methodology & implementation: Star Schemas, ETL, etc.
The purpose of the BI Team Lead role is:
- Creation of a data engine within the company that will help power the next market disruptor in the fintech space
- Be an integral part of small closely-knit team of passionate people that want to build a great tech platform in an Agile manner
- Design, develop, operate & support BI systems that meet the needs of the business
- Implement BI/DW concepts & methodology including full application lifecycle, data modelling & ETL development
- Creation of dashboards for internal stakeholders & business partners