BI Developer: A fast growing consultancy are seeking a BI Developer to lead the decision making on the design, build and implementation on behalf of clients in terms of their BI technology stack. The BI Developer will be responsible for the creation of this BI Solution.
The BI Developer skills and experience should include:
• 5+ years Tableau experience.
• 5+ years Alteryx experience.
• Tableau Server experience.
• Excellent Tableau Dashboard design experience.
• Experience of SQL, relational databases, and normalisation.
• Comfortable with the ETL and data integration processes.
• Interest in Machine Learning and predictive analytics.
The duties and responsibilities for this Bi Developer role include:
• Engaging with clients to gather requirements and to challenge their understanding of the data they have to better understand the problems they are trying to solve.
• Taking those client requirements and turning them into technical, innovative, and actionable solutions.
• Developing, maintaining and managing advanced reporting and BI products within Tableau.
• Performing and documenting data analysis, validation, and mapping/design.
• Carrying out data preparation for Tableau with Alteryx.
• Mentoring and supporting more junior Tableau developers.