Azure DevOps Engineer: As a digital and Microservices transformation programme we are seeking an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to be part of a rapidly expanding team with the focus on building and developing their CI/CD platform.
Working across the whole programme the Azure DevOps Engineer you will look to develop and maintain new tooling and development automation to this exciting programme.
For this role of the Azure DevOps Engineer the technical skill-set breakdown is as follows:
- DevOps Engineer with at least 3yrs+ experience
- Experience the Azure public cloud.
- Terraform Scripting to deploy code into the Cloud.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment.
- Experience in automating build, release, test, and deployment
- Jenkins deployment tool
- Ansible scripting
- Docker/ Kubernetes Containerisation skills
- MS AKS would be a real bonus.
- ELK Stack and Kabana experience
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, etc).
Basic role/ Duties for the DevOps Engineer will include:
- Responsible for automatic deployment of applications and project infrastructure provisioning using a range of DevOps tools.
- Implement and maintain CD pipeline.
- Adherence to quality assurance processes
- Deliver tools e.g. Jenkins for automated build, delivery and release of software.
- Deliver tools for automated software assurance and QA.
- Delivery of work to agreed milestones.
- Handover of administrative components to Operational Support
This is an initial 6 month contract Inside IR35 as part of an 18 month programme of work.