Azure Consultant Engineer
Duration: 12 months FTC.
Job Description for the Azure Consultant Engineer:
- Develop, review and manage main documents/templates for: LLD, ARM, DSC, Security, automation scripts.
- Review AE/OE solutions/ architectures/ LLD from pre-sales business/ professional services teams.
- Build ARM, DSC, Security policies based on customer requirements and EAAC reference architecture
- Lead migrations projects – Infrastructure/ Security/ Solution assessment and creating strategy for customers’ migration to the Azure cloud by rehost/ rebuild/ rearchitect customers’ solutions from on-premises to IaaS to PaaS/ SaaS.
- An expert in security setup and configurations preferably in E5
- Develop and manage EAAC technical solutions based on customer/ L1/ business requirements (new services integrations etc.).
- Implement Automation, DR solutions in Azure.
- Deploy Azure IaaS solution.
- Handover and train L1 team.