Incredible opportunity to be a part of a newly formed global support team focusing on Salesforce and other global applications such as MuleSoft. This is for a 9 billion turnover organisation and will provide support to the whole organisation on their new global technologies.
- Take ownership for L2 support for the global applications within the global IT services as outlined above and triage to the appropriate engineers
- Be the key touch point between ‘local’ market IT Support and the global support teams and in addition to technical support will provide the escalation interface between local L2 support teams and global L3 support teams.
- Act as escalation point for other support tickets e.g. Salesforce, with L3 support engineers where required to ensure that we meet service levels including end user support, systems monitoring, incident, request and problem management
- Liaise appropriately with L3 support engineers to resolve key tickets and troubleshoot problems
- ITIL Service Management Framework knowledge
- Jira Service Desk and Jira Software; preferably a Jira administrator or working towards this
- Experience of or willingness to learn Salesforce Account Management i.e. the Salesforce new starter creation process for market deployment work (assigning existing permission sets, roles & profiles to users)
- Global Application Support experience
Please apply if you have relevant global Application Support experience and Salesforce experience!