Junior Application Support Analyst: As a global SAAS organisation we are seeking a Junior Application Support Analyst to provide 1st line application support to our client base. Working from our head office the Application Support Analyst will provide both remote support in line with ITL best practice.
Assisting with change requests, liaising with 3rd parties the Junior Application Support Analyst will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Good Customer Facing Skills
- Training/ education in an IT related degree of course
- Troubleshooting and testing 3rd party applications and project deployments
- Skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Desirable skills include: SQL, PowerShell, Selenium for automated testing
The day to day duties for the Junior Application Support Analyst are as follows:
- Monitor, diagnose and triage service application incidents
- Verify and reproduce system operational and diagnosing issues
- Application Testing
- Problem Management techniques identify and fix underlying root causes.
The ideal Junior Application Support Analyst will:
- Either possess 1-2 years experience or possesses an IT related degree/ qualifications
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a team.
- Ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines
- Must be detailed oriented
- Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills
- Ideally be degree educated