Application Security Engineer: We are currently seeking an Application Security Engineer to join a global organisation helping businesses and organisations to identify, build and carry through transformation programs allowing to sharpen their competitive edge. The successful Application Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Partner with Application Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Infrastructure teams to support continuous “Secure by Design” model to integrate into the full Software Development Life-cycle.
- Discover opportunities to drive integration & automation of application & cloud security controls into CI/CD pipelines.
- Lead vulnerability management for application and AWS cloud security and provide remediation support and security expertise.
- Track and report security vulnerabilities and remediation activities to Ikano Security
- Design threat models to assess security risks with new applications or features.
- Perform application security reviews, verify cloud security configuration, and assess for secure code development.
- Communicate technical application security concepts and recommendations developers, architects, and functional leaders.
- Provide support, maintenance & policy creation, for SAST, DAST, SCA, Container Security & WAF solutions.
Experience and Skills needed:
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in application security, software development security, and/or application penetration testing.
- Application or security certifications preferred (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, OSCP, GWEB, CEH, etc.)
- Experience working with fast-moving Agile development teams
- Experience in Cloud security including AWS.
- Developing, integrating, and enabling security engineering test automation into a CI/CD pipeline.