2nd Line Support Analyst: A unique opportunity for a 2nd Support Analyst wishing to expand their skills and knowledge both in Windows Support but also .Net Development for a global leading employer.
2nd Line Support Analyst responsibilities:
- Providing customer support and technical domain expertise at 2nd levels of support;
- Resolving IT Service Incidents efficiently within agreed SLAs;
- Providing specialist support analysis specific to issues arising on Windows 10 desktops, basic Windows Server admin and related Active Directory.
- Working effectively with colleagues and customer to ensure issues are managed through to resolution
- May be required to work across multiple client support contracts simultaneously
- Some experience of .Net, C#, MVC, web development
- Basic SQL Server database manipulation
Our requirements for this 2nd Line Support Analyst:
- You will be educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in Computer Science or an IT related area ideally with module(s) in .Net
- Experience in enterprise level IT support or other relevant technical experience in a related area;
- First class technical problem-solving skills with a proven ability to follow structured techniques with regard to problem determination, Root Cause Analysis and solution application;
- Good knowledge of database solutions, troubleshooting and SQL;
- Competent programming/ scripting ability (for example C#/ .NET solutions);
- Sound knowledge of Windows platforms;
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Delivery Management;
- Must be an excellent client facing individual with first class communication skills (both verbal and written);
- You will be a self-motivated individual who is able to take a pro-active approach to providing the highest levels of customer service;
- You should have a strong desire to work within the Information Security Sector
What we offer:
- The opportunity for you want to work in a demanding and rapidly growing area of IT solution delivery.
- Exposure to a wide range of real-world customer challenges, systems and solutions across a diverse range of industries.
- A highly collaborative and supportive team environment: providing the support and personal development you will need to become a fully integrated and productive support analyst.
- A flexible work environment ideal for a self-motivated individual with a strong results focus.