Currently seeking a 1st Line Support Analyst for a company in the movie business. We need a 1st Line Support Analyst as part of their ever-growing team. You will be responsible for providing 1st line support within a Windows orientated environment, logging calls on the Systems Helpdesk call-logging system. Working within a busy yet exciting environment where you would be provided continuous support and training. If you’re in an IT Service Desk role and looking for a change Get In Touch!
Key Responsibilities for this 1st Line Support Analyst:
- Set up, configure and manage PC’s, Printers, Software and Peripherals
- Provide 1st Line technical support for all systems: Windows 7/ 10, MS Office, Outlook, AD, etc
- Ensure that every support call is recorded and logged
- Perform data backups in line with the data backup procedure
- Coach and train users in the use of major PC applications and assigned hardware, including induction training for internal staff
- Ensure that all systems operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively to maintain client satisfaction
- Maintain selection of suppliers for rapid obtainment of day-to-day consumables & peripherals
Personal Specification for the 1st Line Support Analyst:
- Demonstrable PC/LAN/WAN experience.
- Excellent Windows technical knowledge. You’ll get the chance to support Windows 2019.
- Knowledge of major PC applications, particularly Microsoft Office Suites up to 2019
- Strong customer service orientated individual with the desire to achieve results
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Uses own initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines, sometimes under pressure
- Awareness of emerging technologies
- Good team player with strong inter-personnel skills